New Canaan Foreign Car Service Inc. is looking for:
Automotive Shop Helper
We need a motivated Shop Helper at our clean, busy, affluent European car shop. Join our highly professional team as an essential worker. Opportunities for advancement and training in our expanding business. Benefits: paid holidays, vacation, health insurance and more! 5 day work week, 7 am – 5 pm, plus overtime. You must have neat appearance and a clean driving record.
Start your career in the automotive service industry with us! Enjoy our great reputation serving the community since 1964.
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED DIAGNOSTIC TECH WHO’S NOT APPRECIATED WHERE YOU ARE?
Fun, upbeat energetic team needs a new self motivated team player.
Highly professional, affluent, busy, European Repair Shop has a great opportunity for an A Tech with experience and the desire to grow with us.
Enjoy producing high quality work you can be proud of? Want to earn excellent pay and be appreciated, too? IT IS POSSIBLE if you are ethical, upbeat, & positive. We have a great opportunity for someone with experience and the desire to grow with us. Even if you are happy where you are, the grass is greener over here.
Our benefits include:
- 5 Day Work Week
- Family owned since 1964. We are not going anywhere.
- Excellent base pay with attainable production incentives.
- Year-around aggressive marketing strategy that keeps us busy.
- Both on the job and off site training.
- Professional Co-workers that are motivated team players.
- One of the most respected shops in our area for automotive service.
- Well equipped shop with up to date tools.
- Very well organized shop flow system.
- Great location in town next to the train station.
- Weekly compensation for Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Provided Uniforms
- Paid Training & Certifications
- Work on your own or families cars.
- Parts can be purchased at 10% above cost
- Most fluids for your personal car are free.
Employment Contact Form
Use this form to Upload your resume or call us at (203) 966-2681
Once you submit your resume, and if it meets the job description requirements, we would then have you come in for an interview, and fill out another, more detailed application.
Provided the interview goes well we would then schedule you for some in house tests, and if that goes well, we would then bring you in for a working interview.
A working interview is a paid interview which, gives you the opportunity to participate in the basic daily duties and allows you to make sure the job is what you expected. Also, it allows us to observe your ability to duplicate the basic duties of the job.
Based on all of the above criteria, management would then make a decision as to your eligibility for employment with the company.