Jeep has a long history of producing trucks and SUVs that are meant to go off the beaten path. The Wrangler and the Cherokee have remained immensely popular since the 1980s, and with recent improvements in performance and quality, the Jeep brand is likely maintain its fan base and attract new followers. If you are among them, our mechanics are ready to work on your Jeep when it needs repairs.
The modern Jeep Wrangler is one of the last remaining four-wheel drive vehicles with solid front and rear axles, which are known for their strength, durability, and precision. Wranglers also have differentials, transmissions, and heavy duty suspension systems developed to withstand heavy-duty, off-road use. At New Canaan Foreign Car Service, we repair Wranglers, ensuring Jeeps leave our shop ready to hit the road or the trail.
When your Jeep begins performing less than optimally, you’ll likely know it, even if you want to ignore the symptoms. Giving our shop a clear picture of the issues you’re experiencing with your Jeep can help us pinpoint work that needs to be done to your vehicle. Here’s what to look for:
- Unusual sounds, odors, leaks, warning lights, or smoke – Where is the sound/odor/etc. coming from? When does it happen (i.e. when the engine is running or cold, when you’re accelerating, braking, turning, or going at a certain speed)?
- Problems in handling or braking – Do you feel vibrations in the steering column or the brake pedal? Does the steering pull to the right or the left? Are your tires wearing unevenly?
- Changes in Performance – Has your engine performance decreased? Is your fuel economy falling? Do you regularly have to add coolant or oil? Are belts or hoses wearing out faster than they should?
If you’re experiencing any of these issues with your Jeep, our skilled mechanics can help pinpoint the problem and take care of the repairs you need to get back on the road in a safe and reliable vehicle.
Jeep Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Jeep car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Jeeps, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Jeep's service and repair needs.
Our Jeep repair and service shop is located in New Canaan, CT.